Temporary employees may be looking for ways to highlight a broad range of skills and experience gained as a result of taking on various temp assignments. Or a temporary worker may be looking strictly for more temporary assignments.
Benefits of Temp Resume Template
A free resume template for temporary workers can help to attract more temporary assignments and keep away companies who may want to hire you for permanent jobs. Additionally, a temporary job resume format can also help you to clearly demonstrate your achievements while engaged in temporary assignments. Whatever the case may be, you need a resume template for temporary employees work with.
The good news is that there are free resume templates for temporary employees that you can use to create your professional resume. We encourage you to take the time to create a resume that is separate from your regular resume and used specifically for temporary jobs.
Why is it important for you to create a temporary job resume?
There are several good reasons and benefits of using a temporary job resume format.
- It’s a simple format that’s easy to update with each new temporary assignment.
- The resume template can be copied and pasted into the word processing program of your choice.
- It gets immediately to the point about your work summary and your career objectives.
- A simple resume template is easy on the eyes and attracts recruiters looking for temporary employees.
- A temp employee resume can also be uploaded to online applications and emailed to your recruiter as an attachment.
Building an impressive resume starts with a professional resume template. Here is a free resume template for temp employees that you can use. Simply copy and paste the following into a Word document and edit to meet your needs. Save it as a PDF format for ease in applying for temporary jobs.
If you are looking for temp agencies in Jackson MS, contact TempStaff today.
100 Main Street
Jackson, MS 12345
Home: (555) 555-1234
Cell: (555) 555-1235
Temporary professional with 5 years of experience in customer service and call center excellence, above average interpersonal skills, and a sharp attention to details. Seeking a temporary, part time position in customer service for 3-6 months.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Computer Assisted Telephone Systems
• Alpha-numerical typing speed of 80 wpm and accuracy of 98%
TempStaff 10/2010 – Present
First Insurance Company 06/2011-10/2013
Customer Service Representative
Part time temporary assignment conducting outbound sales and customer service calls to regional consumers in the retirement age bracket. Focus on educating private citizens about their health and life insurance opportunities.
- Scored 97% customer satisfaction rating for service excellence
- Consistently praised for on the job performance by supervisors
Financial Council 10/2010 – 06/2011
Customer Service Agent II
Full time temporary assignment taking inbound calls for utility companies and community agencies, to help consumers set up payment plans and monthly maintenance billing arrangements.
- Customer surveys indicated a 93% satisfaction rating
- Completed an intense on-the-job training program in 30-days
Mississippi State University, Jackson, MS
B.A. Business Administration, 4.0 GPA
International Customer Service Association
Certificate in Customer Service Excellence